Saturday, June 27, 2015

Aztec Print Sundress

Sundresses are my absolute favorite piece of clothing. I love summer because I can wear a sundress nearly every day. They're easy because you can pair them with a cute pair of heels, add some jewelry and your favorite bag and you're good to go!

I wore this dress to a banquet a while back, and got nonstop compliments on it. It has an aztec print with a beautiful bow back detail.





Similar Dress (dress shown is sold out) Another Similar Dress/ Similar Shoes/ Watch/ Bangle/ Rings/ Anklet/ Similar Bag (bag shown was found at an outlet location a while ago - probably out of date)

Find the nail polish I'm wearing here. Use the code LAUGH10 for 10% off purchases on LoxaBeauty. 






Photos By: Hope Hicks
Thank you for reading!
xo, Deija

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this print on you, and that bow in the back is SUPER cute! xxxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete