Thursday, June 18, 2015

Lip Colors for Summer

Lip color finishes up a look, and makes you appear more put together. Here are a few of my favorites for summer! 



This NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Ibiza" is my current favorite for the daytime! Usually I pair it with a basic top for a pop of color. It also goes great with a colorful outfit. I really can't get enough of this one. You can find these NYX Lip Creams at Ulta and other drugstores for about $6! 





Another NYX Matte Lip Cream in "Antwerp." A beautiful nude-pink color when I'm going for a more subtle look. 






MAC lipsticks are my holy grail for lipsticks, because they last all day and they are incredibly pigmented. Here I am wearing "Amorous." It's a satin finish so instead of it drying your lips out, it has a nice creamy feel. It looks great with a patterned sundress or with a nighttime look. It's an all - around type of color. Find it here








I am a huge fan of this Kate Moss Rimmel line. The colors are pigmented, long-lasting, and are only a few dollars at any drugstore. I have a tough time finding light/nude colors that go well with my skin tone, but this one is a winner. It looks the most complete with a lipliner (I took the photo without liner so the true color could be seen), and it's a great finishing touch for a smokey eye look. 



Thanks so much for reading! If you have any suggestions for a summer lip, please leave a comment below! - I love finding new ones to try :) 
xo, Deija 


4 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous, your eyebrows are amazing and I love the shade of lipstick :) just followed you on bloglovin xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gorgeous! Wish I could pull off these colors like you, all the shades are so lovely. Amorous is to die for wow! Fantastic post dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! how sweet of you :) and yes I LOVE amorous it's beautiful for all skin tones

      Delete