Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Must - Watch Youtube Beauty Gurus


I never outgrew that "playing in makeup" phase, and I love to try out new looks and products - especially on my friends. Everything I know about makeup, I learned from watching Youtube videos. 

These are my absolute 3 favorite beauty gurus to watch! There are many other women who have great tutorials and videos, but these are the ones I gravitate to the most. 

NitraaB 



Casey Holmes 


GlamTwinz334
These two also have long beautiful natural hair, and make plenty of videos about caring for their hair! I've learned quite a bit from them. 

If there are any other makeup gurus who you love, let me know :) 
xo, Deija 

2 comments:

  1. New Gurus to add to my list, thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! I love finding new gurus! thanks for reading :)

      Delete