Friday, July 3, 2015

The Versatile Blog Award


I was recently nominated for the Versatile Blog Award by the lovely Rebecca who writes the blog Life As A Dare. Everything about her and her blog is fabulous, so please take the time to check it out :)

The rules to this award are as follows:

1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Link to their blog
3. List 7 things about yourself
4. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly

Now, let's get on to the 7 random facts!


1. My favorite animals are manatees.

2. I can name all of the US presidents in order. 
3. I'm obsessed with Ed Sheeran.  
4. My little brother is the best thing that's ever happened to me. 
5. My favorite color is white. 
6. I've listened to Sam Hunt - "Leave the Night On" over 20 times in the past 24 hours. 
7. I never went to preschool. 

The Blogs I Nominate (sorry I couldn't think of 15) 

Lornaheartstoday
krystal- Nicole
Anna-Alina
Totebag and Cotton
The Blonde Breakthrough



I recommend each one of these blogs. Have a great day! :) 


Thanks for reading! 

xo, Deija 

1 comments:

  1. Congrats on the nomination, well deserved! It's so cool that you can name all presidents IN order wow! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete