Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Bold Shoes - Valentino Look for Less

Lately I've been obsessing over heels.  This pair is comparable to the popular Valentino Rockstuds, but they cost much less.

Since this shoe is so bold I kept the outfit simple to keep the focus all on the shoe. I paired them with one of my favorite pairs of jeans (they are so comfy AND they're on sale right now) and a black tank.











Jeans/ Similar Top/ Bag/ Midi Rings/ Bangle/ Shoe in Pink (black pair is sold out)/ Necklace/ Lipstick (Amorous)

Find my nail polish here. Use the code LAUGH10 for 10% off sitewide on LoxaBeauty.

I made sure to pack these shoes, and some of my favorite jewelry pieces shown in this outfit for mine and my best friend's trip to Miami Beach this weekend. I'm so looking forward to seeing everything this city has to offer! If you have any suggestions about places to go or things to see, let me know :) 





Photos By: Hope Hicks
Thanks for reading!
xo, Deija



1 comments:

  1. Those shoes are KILLER! Love this look on you, so chic! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete